A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
is equal to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
12+15+22+5 = 54%
12+21+3+11 = 47%
Then what makes 100% ?
Is it Money ? ... NO ! ! !
13+15+14+5+25 = 72%
Leadership ? ... NO ! ! !
12+5+1+4+5+18+19+9+16 = 89%
Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our attitude.
To go to the top, to that 100%,
what we really need to go further... a bit more...
A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100% ! ! !
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Change Your Attitude …
And You Change Your Life ! ! !
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Note: In many of my posts its my sharing of all what i have learned from everyone. It is not my original work.
Life Lesson #1
Stop analyzing the past and worrying about the future and choose to live in the moment.
Life Lesson #2
When you are learning a new skill or activity, give yourself time to learn. Try not to get worried or frustrated when you make mistakes, instead, try and see the humor in the situation and enjoy the journey.
Life Lesson #3
Believe in your dreams with a ‘Child Like’ faith
Life Lesson #4
Seize every opportunity you get to laugh out loud.
When you love someone, let them know.
Life Lesson #6
If you’re carrying a grudge – let it go and move on. A grudge gets heavier the longer you carry it.
Life Lesson #7
Take the time to stop and look at the world around you through the eyes of a child. It really is an amazing place!
Just read this. Very well said by Robin Sharma :
It only takes a minute to tell a loved one you adore them
It only takes a minute to run towards a fear
It only takes a minute to set a big goal
It only takes a minute to drink a glass of water
It only takes a minute to read a great idea (that just might rock your world)
It only takes a minute to write the most beautiful thank you note you have ever sent your parents (or a teammate or a customer or a high school teacher who blessed your life)
It only takes a minute to smile
It only takes a minute to connect to a friend or a co-worker
It only takes a minute to help a human being in need
It only takes a minute to raise your standards to world- class
It only takes a minute to go the extra mile at work and wow a customer
It only takes a minute to reflect on what you can do today to be better than you were yesterday
It only takes a minute to embrace change
It only takes a minute to make a new choice that will lead to your best life.
Make the best of your minutes. Each one of them makes up your life.
1) Apologizing doesn't mean that (apologetic? ????) You are wrong and the other is right. It only means that you value the relationship more than your ego....
2) If everything is going according to your wish, then you are lucky...... If its not, then you are too lucky, because it is going according to Gods wish......
3) Ever noticed your parents spend the first 18 months trying to make you stand up and talk....and the next 18 years trying to make you sit down and listen?
4) Either walk as if you rule the world.... or, Walk as if you don't mind who the hell rules the world...That' s the attitude...Rock your life....
5) Confidence never comes if we have all the answers, Be ready for all the questions... .Be bold to face the world....
6) When you are depressed... When you are confused.... When you have been hurt the most...Don't ever get carried away...rather just get in front of the mirror, and there you will find the right person who could actually help you get out of this....
7) There is always a little truth behind every "just kidding" A little knowledge behind every "I don't know" A little emotion behind "I don't care"
9) No on in this world is afraid to speak the truth. They are afraid only about the consequences that are to be faced after speaking the truth.
10) Truth of life: What is status?? "Spending money which we don't have to buy things which we don't need....To impress people whom we don't know..."
One of my dear student shared this information with me.